Saturday, December 17, 2016

Less is More - Children

We have another challenge over at Less is More.  This is our last challenge before Christmas, so hope you can come over and join us.  We would love to see what you come up with.

Here's my take on the challenge.

I started by drawing a circle with pencil to create my sentiment circle.  I then stamped my "Thanks" sentiment and the stars.

I then stamped the background and the main image.  I colored the main image with copic markers.  I added a bit of foam tape to the back of the superhero for a bit of dimension.

I then added the sentiment at the bottom.



Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the dimension of the superhero.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.







Supplies:


5 comments:

  1. This is fab Susan! For some reason I never think of making a circle (or square etc) with sentiments, but I always love it when I see it done. Such an effective way of framing the awesome image! Love this card. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love these cute superheroes from Mama Elephant, Susan and the way you have created the circle around him is just so effective! I hope that you have a fun time planned for the Christmas period x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiddy perfect Susan, beautiful bold colours and a wonderful CAS design too. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas. Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm so late, Susan. Something called Christmas made me a little busy! lol
    This is a fabulous card for a child, and well done on your perfectly stamped sentiment circle. The primary colours are great for the design too. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I'm looking forward to working with you again next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am sooooo late visiting Susan, I have had a manic Christmas season with no time for blogging!
    Your placement of the thanks and stars on that circle is just superb! A super image which really pops with the splashes of yellow behind it. Gorgeous colouring too xx

    ReplyDelete