Saturday, July 8, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Summer

Well it is a perfect summer day, which is just in line with the newest challenge from Addicted to CAS.  Our theme for this challenge is summer!  Lots of fun opportunities with this theme.  Here's what I came up with for the challenge...




This is a super fun card to make...I started by sponging the background. I then stamped the images and colored them with copic markers.  I used the inlaid die technique for the penguin and the sentiment.  Lastly, I adhered the tree to the polaroid.  I used foam tape to give the polariod a bit of dimension, but first added a bit of interest to the yellow card stock by stamping a few suns!




Here's a bit of a close up of the card.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
















Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! This is such a CUTE 'Summer' card! I love how you stamped the front panel and how you created such a fun beach scene with my favorite penguins! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!!! This card really makes me smile...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! It´s adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh your card is just adorable! my oldest is obsessed with penguins so i always try to pick up cute sets to make cards for him. how did i miss this one?!?

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little scene, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, your sponged background is fabulous. Great layout, too. Your little chillaxing penguin is too cute!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Nice take on the challenge. You do a beautiful job coloring. Funny, did you ever as a kid think you would be completed on your coloring?

    ReplyDelete