Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Kylie!

We have a fun blog hop for Kylie our fearless leader of Addicted to CAS!  Please join me in wishing her all the best for a wonderful birthday!

Kylie this card is for you...it will probably arrive a bit late, cause I was bit late in dropping it into the post!  Anywho...wishing you a wonderful, fun, festive and relaxing birthday!


Here is the list of blog hop participants...if you didn't come from one of these blogs...go ahead and check out what other birthday cards were created from the team!

Susan - http://bluefogstudio.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)

3 comments:

  1. I really love your card, Susan! Your birthday cake is so sweet and your stitched border really makes it pop! Love the trail of stars, too...so fun, and I'm sure Kylie is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, having been the lucky recipient of one of your beautiful birthday cards, I know that Kylie won't mind waiting to receive this one. I love the frame and that fabulous birthday cake. I love the way you carried the stars from the focal image to the right and left of it - it really moves your eye across your card.
    Gorgeous
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Susan! What a yummy looking cake and your card is just as delicious! Thanks so much for making my birthday so special! xx

    ReplyDelete