Saturday, October 29, 2016

Addicted to CAS - Monster


Time for another challenge over at Addicted to CAS.  This week I'm hosting (yeah!) and I picked one of my favorite themes....monsters!  While I'm not much for Halloween, I do love the cute little stamp sets with all of the monsters and other creatures.


Hope you have a chance to play along.  We have Create a Smile as our sponsor for this week and you know they have tons of cute monsters!
I'm into 4x4 square cards at the moment and here's one with these fun monsters.

I simply stamped my images and colored them with copics.  I had to make the moon a bit bigger, so I simply drew some additional craters.

After stamping my sentiment, I thought it looks a bit empty so I added a few tiny silver stars!


Here's a close up of the card!

Hope you can join us, we would love to see what you come up with!










Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and your Copic coloring is just beautiful, Susan! Thanks so much for choosing a really great code word for us to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Barb already said everything I was going to, so Ill just say ...ditto! :)

    ReplyDelete