Friday, October 14, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #58




Happy Friday!  Another challenge starts today over at Tag You're It.  Our guest designer and inspiration for this challenge is Leigh Penner.  Come on over and see what the team has produced. We would love to see what you come up with!


Here's my take on the challenge...


I focused on the colors of Leigh's design...white with fall red and oranges.

I die cut all of my images.  I then used some white embossing paste to add these wispy flowers in the background.  I then simply added my dies, popping several on foam tape for some dimension!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!





Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Susan! Love the bright fall colors against the dark gray !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is wonderful, Susan! I love those flowers and the dark centers. That paste background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete