Sunday, October 16, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Halloween

Another fun challenge is starting over at CAS on Sunday.  The theme for this challenge is Halloween! How fun is that!

While Halloween isn't really my holiday, I can't seem to resist the Halloween stamps, they are all so cute!

Here is my take on the challenge...





This is a simple one-layer card, where I stamped, masked and colored my images with copic markers.

Pretty quick and simple!










Here is a close up of the image.

Hope you come by and join the challenge, we would love to see what you come up with!













I'm also entering this card at CASology, the theme for the week is...SPOOKY.  I think this cute little guys can also be a bit spooky ;0







Supplies:

9 comments:

  1. Woo, I love your Halloween card, really spooky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Spooky card is so cute Susan ! I love your coloring and this sentiment is so great ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how CUTE, Susan! Beautiful Copic coloring, too...I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card with stunning coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, this is a great way to use "spooky" images when you don't necessarily need a Halloween card! What a perfect sentiment to pair with these two spooky fellas! Thank you so much for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Susan!! I really love your card. Your scary characters are so cute. Great coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Susan. I love the spooky creatures and the sentiment. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card here Susan and love the spooky friends too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete