Sunday, April 3, 2016

CASology - Washi Tape

We had a fun time at the wedding yesterday...and it spilled over to today with a fun brunch with a few close friends.  All very fun and we wish the bride and groom all the best.

When I came home, I needed to focus on doing something sitting down, cause my feet are still killing me from all of the dancing in high heels!



I decided to focus on the newest challenge at CASology Washi Tape.  I was recently in Japan and found a few interesting rolls, and pulled them out.

Here's what I came up with...




I started by putting down my washi tape...then die cutting the sentiment and the leaves.

I added a bit of distressed ink to the leaves and added a few little glitter sparkles to some of the leaves.

All in all a pretty simple card!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool that you bought that washi in Japan. You must have seen an amazing selection. Love your CAS card. The ink to the edges of the leaves is a nice touch. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS treatment - great, calm colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have (and love) Washi tape, Susan, but seem to forget to use it! Your card is very pretty. It is CAS, yes, but not without class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card, love your soft colour palette.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete