Saturday, April 23, 2016

Less is More - Saints and Dragons

A busy week this week, lots going on that I almost forgot about the newest challenge over at Less is More.  Come on over and join in, this week's challenge is Saints and Dragons, super fun!

Here's my take on the challenge:


For this challenge, I stamped main image and colored this little cutie with copic markers.  To give a bit of dimension on this one layer card, I added a bit of blue ink around the focal point.

After coloring my image, I looked in my stamp set for just the perfect sentiment---and found it with this one.  I made a little banner and heat embossed the sentiment.

Done!

Hope you come on over and join the challenge.




Supplies:


13 comments:

  1. What a fantastic stamp Susan. Adore the way you coloured it and the sentiment truely is a perfect match.
    Have a great weekend.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp - so cute I had to go buy one! thanks for the enable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely FABulous Susan. Gorgeous, cute and fun image with cool sentiment. Brilliant colouring and just perfect for the challenge. Love it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what cuteness!! I just love those little friends on his back and that perfect sentiment! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest image, Susan! Your colouring is great and that sentiment is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your focal image is fantastic, and beautifully coloured too. Love this CAS design with the flag sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! This is just gorgeous, and I love the sentiment banner which balances the card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image - and such a clever choice of sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Susan: This is one adorable Dragon image, love the little duckies riding on his back, so sweet and beautifully colored. I love the sentiment on the banner, perfect card for a friend in need.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute image and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image and such a lovely card. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely sweet and adorable card, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This little guy is such a cutie Susan, a perfect card!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete