Friday, April 1, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #44

Today is a busy day, we are preparing for a wedding for two of our friends.  Pretty exciting and we just love attending weddings always super fun!




We are starting a new challenge over at Tag You're It.  Here is the inspiration from Nancy.  A bright and fun tag full of color flowers and a spring umbrella.  Just love this tag.


Here is my take on the inspiration.  While I love Nancy's umbrella, I don't have any umbrella stamps or dies, so I focused on the flowers and and spring colors!









This is a super easy tag to make.  I started by die cutting my tag.  then I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment.  I then pulled out some spring colors---yellow and pink and stamped some flowers.

I filled in the empty space with green leaves and that was it!  Pretty simple!









Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • My Favorite Things:  Tag Dies
  • Simon Says Stamps:  Flower Stamp
  • Avery Elle Pigment Ink
  • Versafine Ink
  • Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder

2 comments:

  1. Completely bright and happy, Susan! Love the circle of flowers around your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So full of color and the Springtime for which I am waiting (and waiting). Nicely done, Susan!

    ReplyDelete