Saturday, October 14, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Pumpkin

Wow...can't believe it is already Halloween time.  I was walking the dog and saw a funny little graveyard scene in the neighborhood...kinda freaked out the puppy a bit!

We have another challenge starting today at Addicted to CAS!  Our theme for this challenge is Pumpkins.  While, I'm not a huge Halloween person...I have to say some of the cutest stamps are Halloween themed!

Here's my take on the challenge...



Okay this was a super quick and simple card...not just because I forgot about the challenge...but because this is my favorite style.

A little stamping and a bit of Copic coloring is all it takes!















Here's a bit of a close up.  You can see I added the colored panel on a bit of foam tape to give a bit of dimension.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!



7 comments:

  1. Susan, this is such a fun sentiment! I love your layered stitched frames and you colored your pumpkin perfectly.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card, Susan! Your pumpkin is adorable and I love how you chose your mat to match the witches hat...really fun sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little pumpkin and I love that you made the hat purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colouring Susan. You're a star. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a supercute card! Love it :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment is perfect with your pumpkin disguised as a witch, Susan.

    ReplyDelete