Saturday, October 28, 2017

ATCAS - Leaves




Well, I'm ready for this latest heatwave to be over...it is fall after all!  We have a new challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS!  Our theme for this challenge is Leaves...since it doesn't seem like fall at the moment, let me create the feeling of fall.  Here's my take on the challenge...






To make this card, I started by sponging some distress ink on some paper.  I then die cut this leaf image.  I have been liking the inlaid die technique so I used it here for both the leaves and the sentiment.  I cut the sentiment from a deep brown card stock.  All in all a pretty simple card!



Here's a close up of the card.  The inlaid die really makes it easy to mail.

Looking forward to seeing your design!

7 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and the colours in this design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait to tell you how much I LOVE your card, Susan! Your ink blending is so beautiful and I love that you chose the inlaid die technique for this card...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sense of serenity and the blend of colors is a reflection of how beautiful and graceful your cards are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sense of serenity and great blend of colors is a reflection of how beautiful and grateful your cards are...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color blending makes these leaves super special.
    Love the look of the inlaid die technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so gorgeous! Your ink-blended leaves are so cheerful and the inlaid die is a wonderful CAS look.

    ReplyDelete