Friday, October 6, 2017

Your Next Stamp - Release Preview




I'm so excited to be a very small part of the Your Next Stamp October Release.  As you would expect, there are some many cute new stamp sets that you just need to head on over and take sneak peek!  The newest stamps will be available in store later tonight!

Here's a preview of one of the newest stamp sets...so sweet...




This little guy is so cute waiting for Santa to arrive.  I simply stamped this sweet little image and colored it with my copics!  I added a bit of green card stock to the top where I heat embossed my sentiment!




Here's a close up of the card. Head on over to YNS for a sneak peek!

8 comments:

  1. this is so wonderful card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Very nice card! Love it! What a cute stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable !! That little mouse waiting for Santa on the chimney is just the cutest Christmas scene ever !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you put the sentiment in the green clouds, great use of this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so super cute and fun! LOVE the green sentiment area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww. So adorable (since it's not real). I LOVE the green part as well--the shape and how you used it for the sentiment. Smashing card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card!! Your colouring looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute ,I guess the little mouse hasset his candle to show santa the way down the chimmney!!!!

    ReplyDelete