Friday, October 6, 2017

CAS on Friday - Halloween

Can you believe it...it is already October...another year end within grasp!

We have another challenge starting today at CAS on Friday!  The theme for this challenge is Fall or Halloween.  And while I'm not a bit fan of Halloween, except for giving out treats to the little ones, I love making Halloween cards.  I never would have thought of sending out Halloween cards...but the images are just too cute to pass up!

Here's my take on the challenge...




For this card, I stamped my image from Stamping Bella.  I then colored it with Copics.  I then used my My Favorite Things die cut to cut out the speech bubble and heat embossed the sentiment.  All in all a pretty quick card!












Here's a close up of the card. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. That's a such a great fun Halloween card ! I love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She’s perfectly cute as always, but the little ghosts scare me. 😱

    Boo !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card, Susan. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Stamping Bella images and you've colored this stylish little witch beautifully with your Copics. That die cut speech bubble is a perfect addition. I've got to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete