Saturday, October 21, 2017

Less is More - Monsters

Wow, another week gone by...isn't it all going by so fast...you know Christmas is almost here!

We have another challenge starting over at Less is More!  Our theme for this challenge is Monsters!  One of my favorite themes...just love all the cute monsters stamps that are available!  Here is my take on the challenge...



For this card I started by stamping and coloring my main image with Copic markers.  I then die cut the white card stock and added a bit of foam tape to add some dimension.  I ended up adding a bit of foam tape to each tree but that probably wasn't necessary.  I then popped it up some some 4 x 4 grey card stock.  Pretty quick and easy!










Here's a close up of the image.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!







7 comments:

  1. Love this cute little monster Susan and your colouring is perfect as always. That die cut tree line is super too. Have a fab week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply FABULOUS Susan! Who'd have thought to team a green cheeky monster with a snow scene! Absolutely love your design, stunning colouring as ever and what a cheeky little monster! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that guy. You need to buy him a bigger hat. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! The grey is wonderful - classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable scene ! Your monster is so cute and so well coloured as usual ! This curved line of pines is so cool ! I feel like I'm on a ski slope! Fabulous ! Have a terrific week ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing scary about this monster, Susan, he's adorable and having so much fun in the scene you created! Fabulous colouring as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another really cute card, Susan! Your monster is so fun and I love how you added the border!

    ReplyDelete