Saturday, October 7, 2017

Your Next Stamp - New Release Blog Hop



Today we are kicking off our October Release Blog Hop!  Yeah!

You will not want to miss out on this release! As there are some fun new Christmas releases and as well as some fun all around stamps...which will be just perfect for use in my family!  I'm already planning on using this new release to make some Christmas presents :)

Check out all new release products here!

I just couldn't resist this Periodically Yours Stamp Set!  This is the perfect stamp set for my family as I have several science nerds that will just love any card made with periodic table elements!


I started by getting my distressed ink cubes and picking some chemical colors!  I splattered them on in a bit of a rainbow order.  I then stamped my elements and cut them out by hand..obviously super simple :)  Then added a bit of dimension by popping them up on foam tape.



Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the dimension of each of the elements!










Head on over to check out the entire blog hop...you are sure to be inspired!  Also, don't forget to leave comments on the blogs during your hop, as you will have the opportunity to win a $25.00 gift certificate to the YNS Store.  While you don't have to comment on each blog to win, you will have better odds to win if you comment on all blogs.  

Also, there is a terrific sale going on...perfect timing for all the new goodies (which are available in store now!) and the ones you have been dreaming about!


48 comments:

  1. Like the tiles card. The colors used for the chemical spills are brilliantly toxic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! The splatters behind your tiles add to the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.. the periodic table. That is so cool! I have so many friends I could make cards for with this and they would just LOVE it. Great idea.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! It looks like a really fun set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very unique birthday card ! I think this is a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and love those stamps..awesome card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Love the darling design with the splatters of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and the periodic table is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this simple and clean look. The splash of colors really makes the card pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever stamp set! Adorable card~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your chemical card! So adorable. My daughter loves Science, so this would be a great way to make a card she loves! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card - this is such a fun and unique set:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your card. It's simple yet pops with color! It would be great to mass produce so that you always have a fabulous birthday card on hand! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so fun!! I love that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these letters, they are really funny ! And with the beautiful background you created, the card is really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are such great stamps... awesome card...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card!! Love how different this is....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just adore the stamp set you used to create this clever card. Since I’m a self-proclaimed science geek this is perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card! I really like the Periodically Yours set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful chemical creation! So glad you are joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the chemistry card, perfect for any science geek, the background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute! I love the splashes of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card. What a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this fun card. Great stamp release.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great card, such a neat stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  26. clever! got a couple science teachers in the family, this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So bright and colorful! Love your card and the Periodically Yours stamp set brings a smile to my inner nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very creative card . Just love the colors and layout . Can't wait to purchase items from the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a super fun set and card!! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card! I can think of several people in my life that would LOVE receiving this in the mail. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. this is a fun set. Love how
    you incorporated the colors
    with the tiles.
    thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a great stamp set and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh, Susan, this is a perfect card for most of my family, my husband was a chemical engineer, my son and daughter-in-law are chemists/pharmacists. And my son-in-law is an optical engineer.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just fantastic Susan, what a great card this would be for a man. I find masculine cards a little challenging...

    ReplyDelete
  35. The science geek in me just love the stamp set you used! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These stamps are so awesome!! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute design. I like the chemical colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  38. so clever, I absolutely like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is so fun!!! Love the splatter! We were just talking about the periodic table with the teenage daughter of some friends and one of my good friends in high school had the entire table memorized in order! Such a fabulous set!

    ReplyDelete