Saturday, October 14, 2017

Less is More - OLC Stars


We have a new challenge starting today at Less is More.  Our theme for our One Layer Challenge is Stars!  Lots of terrific opportunities here...I made a few cards, but didn't find them to be simple enough, so I came back to this one.






As you can see, this card is pretty simple to recreate.  I just stamped the sentiment at the bottom.  It is a stamp from Alley Way Stamp company that is no longer in existence.  I then stamped and colored a few stars.  It still looked a bit empty so I added a few dots with my Copic markers.




Here's a close up of the card.  Pretty quick and easy.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

6 comments:

  1. So simple, so pretty, so beautifully coloured and just SIMPLE perfection! Love it Susan. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your card I immediately think about "Le petit prince", with these tiny stars, the colours and the sentiment ! A beautiful CAS showcase of our challenge theme ! Love it ! Have a great Sunday and a fabulous week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simp,ple and sweet. Definitely an easy one to re-create and mass produce. Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how crisp that sentiment is, Susan. Lovely image placement and I love the colours you chose too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shading on the stars Susan and you teamed them with the perfect sentiment. Fab work xx

    ReplyDelete