Friday, October 20, 2017

CAS on Friday - Flowers

We are ending a brief heat wave for October....at least it gets hot during the day, but cools off nicely in the evenings.

We have a new challenge starting over on CAS on Friday.  Our theme for this challenge is Flowers.  this is always a popular theme.  Here's my take on the challenge...'




This is a quick CAS card.  I simply stamped the flower images on my card stock in a few different colors.  I added a few pearls to the center to dress it up a bit.  I die cut the word "Birthday" and used the inlaid die technique to add this to the card, as it makes mailing a breeze!














Here's a close up of the card.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous choice of blooms and your color palette is gorgeous, Susan! Great idea to use the inlaid die technique on your sentiment, too! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete