Saturday, October 21, 2017

Your Next Stamp - October Feature Day

I'm excited to be a guest designer for Your Next Stamp.  Today we are kicking off our October Feature Day.

Our theme is to create something Magical!

You will have an opportunity to wine a stamp set of your choice. Simply head on over to the YNS blog and leave a comment. The deadline to enter your comment is October 24th at midnight EST and the winner will be announced on October 26th!

This little guy is so sweet...this little frog is just waiting to become a prince!





I stamped him and colored him with my copic markers.  I then masked him and added a bit of distressed ink around him to make him pop.  I then added the speech bubble and heat embossed my sentiment.  I thought it needed a bit more magic...so I added my gold stars.  This is a 4x4 card...he seemed perfect for a smaller card!




Here's a close up of the card.

Don't forget to head on over to YNS and enter a comment to win a stamp set of your choice!

3 comments:

  1. Little frog is sooo happy. Adding the stars was a magical touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's super cute sat amongst his gold stars, fab colouring and design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Guest Designer spot...Good for you! I LOVE this adorable card, Susan! Your Copic coloring is flawless and the speech bubble is such a great way to keep a card CAS!

    ReplyDelete