Thursday, October 5, 2017

Your Next Stamp - Challenge #74





I'm excited to be a guest designer for Your Next Stamp. Today we are kicking off our newest challenge.  This is either a color or sketch challenge.  You can pick either one, or combine both. Winners have a chance to receive a gift certificate to use in the store!  How fun is that!


Here's my take on the challenge.






For this challenge, I focused on color. Of course, perfect for Halloween cards. I used one of my favorite stamp sets: Fang-tastic.  I colored this little guy with Copic Markers, then cut him out and added some foam tape to give him dimension.  I added a few strips of paper to the back to give the overall card a bit of color.

I heat embossed the sentiment and added a few enamel dots!









Here's a closeup of the card.  You can see the dimension of my little Frankinstein.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog and check out more inspiration and enter your creation!


1 comment: