Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Paper Smooches Spotlight #3





I'm excited to be a guest designer at Paper Smooches...such a fun opportunity.  If you need to make some Christmas cards and would like to try something new...check our Paper Smooches October release, you'll find some fun items to play with! 

Here is my third installment of their newest releases....






This is a super cute Holiday Sweets die set gives you a ton of options.  I choose to work with these cute little candy canes...I mean who doesn't love a crunchy candy cane!

I simple die cute the candy cane from red card stock.  I also die cut a few of the holly leaves from Boxed Greetings die set.  I added a bit of distress ink to the holly leaves.  Then stamped and heat embossed the fun sentiment.  A very simple and quick card to make...especially if you are interested in making several!



Here's a close up of the card.  You can see that I added a bit of foam tape to pop up the candy cane panel!


2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous Xmas card here Susan,must get started on mine soon ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete